Important Information about
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Issues
Services to help You to Resolve Your Problems~
Substance Abuse Group Counseling
• have you been Charged or Convicted of a DWI ?
• do you have Legal Problems as a result of a Substance-related Offense?
• are you Court-ordered or have you been referred by the Court?
• have you been referred by an Employer or your School?
• would like to attend a Short-term Counseling Group?
Group Counseling: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday evenings 6-9p
and Saturdays 12:30-3:30p
• Learn skills to help you cope with
everyday life stress
• Share your experiences with others
& gain support
• Learn to better communicate with
your family & friends
• Get help to overcome obstacles in the
way of your happiness
• Learn how to live a Sober Lifestyle
Mental Health Counseling
for Individuals & Families
Apex Counseling is Certified by the State of North Carolina DMV & the DOT, and all Services are approved by the Court and Probation.
Join a Counseling Group Now!
Complete the Form below and you will receive an email confirmation ASAP!